We ship worldwide via DHL.
As per International Laws regulating Commerce and Trade of imports and exports all orders are shipped out of Thessaloniki, Greece, with an OFFICIAL INVOICE declaring the exact total of merchandise purchased in Euro.
|Greece||Geniki Taxydromiki||1-3 working days|
|Europe||DHL||2-3 working days|
|Rest of the World||DHL||2-4 working days|
IT IS ILLEGAL TO DECLARE LOWER VALUES OR THE ITEMS AS GIFTS AS PER INTERNATIONAL IMPORT REGULATIONS.
Shipping to Greece and European Countries: Prices and invoices include VAT (Value Added Tax). Payments are in Euro.
Shipping to the rest of the World: Prices and invoices do not include VAT (Value Added Tax) and do not include import fees which must be paid upon delivery. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country you are shipping to ; payment of these is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. Payments are in Euro.
ORDER TRACKING FOR ORDERS DISPATCHED IN EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AND REST OF THE WORLD.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive email confirmation that your order has been dispatched and an email notification with the tracking number.
Orders are shipped from our headquarters in Thessaloniki, Greece, Monday – Friday from 10am – 5pm (CET). Orders placed on Friday evening, Saturday, Sunday and Monday until 9am, will be processed on Tuesday morning.
Please note that we aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours, but sometimes it may take up to 48 hours. Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. We are not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes.
If you are not happy with your order , the items can be returned within 7 working days for an exchange refund. Please follow these instructions if you need to return an item.
1. Your "order history" option on your account includes all your orders so far. By clicking on "Return order" you are transferred to the form you need to fill in, in order to ask for return & refund. Check the items out of the list of the order's items and proceed to get the return authorization number.
2. Returns may be sent with DHL as instructed in the authorization email that you will receive. Go to www.dhl.com and find your local DHL phone number to arrange a pick-up. However, you are free to choose a post service of your choice that you can rely on.
3. Returns for size for total or partial refund are accepted by our company only in case that we run out of stock and we are not able to send you the desired size of the specific item.
4. All returns are at client’s expense. Shipment and return fees (where applicable) will be deducted from the refund. Refunds will appear on the client’s credit card statement within two billing cycles (may vary for different credit card companies). Shipment and return import fees will be deducted from the refund.
5. Items must be returned within 7 working days after receiving the Return Authorization number.
WHEN RETURNED ITEMS MUST:
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on www.geelist.gr. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers.
Our address for all returns is:Geelist
or contact us at: email@example.com